$180 per 45-minute session
$250 per 60-minute couples session. I do not accept insurance for couples treatment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my coverage change depending on diagnosis?
Insurance plans I accept at this time include Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Magellan, and Optum. I do not take Medicare, Tricare or Medical.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here. Please do leave your phone number & some good times to reach you. I will contact you so that we may chat briefly by phone before scheduling.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.